2015 February 17th is the day when story of Blaster cluster begun.
On early morning CEOs of 6 IT companies gathered together to sign the contract to establish innovative IT cluster called Blaster. The idea to establish an IT cluster was in the air for a very long time. So 6 IT companies from Kaunas decided to unite. Let’s talk about those 6 IT companies:
- UAB TeleSoftas is the first mobile app development services company in Lithuania. Established in 2003 with main office in Kaunas Lithuania and representative offices in Dubai, Zurich and San Francisco.
- UAB AdeoWeb is enthusiastic and passionate Magento e-commerce development company, which provide services from strategy creation to its implementation.
- UAB SneakyBox is specializing in game development for PC and mobile platforms including Web, Windows, Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- UAB Distris is providing IT services such as programming and computer systems design.
- UAB Invenis which has a name of Tiny Lab Productions was founded in 2010 by a group of experienced developers & designers who love to play and create positive games.
- UAB E-Bros is a software development house. They are offering full technology stack from mobile and web front-ends to backend development and business intelligence.
Now those 6 IT companies are members of Blaster. Three companies of this list SneakyBox, AdeoWeb and TeleSoftas are living together in a co-working space which is also called Blaster. So to make more clear- Blaster is not only a cluster, but it is also a co-working space for members of Blaster cluster.
Photo of Rokas Tenys (Kas vyksta Kaune)